Our Audit, Control and Security (ACS) SIG is a well-supported group attended by a cross-section of professionals working with SAP and representing the following business areas: IT Security; (including SAP Basis experts) IT & Financial Audit; and Risk Management.
By attending the ACS SIG you will be able to:
- Develop a network of likeminded security and control professionals;
- Have an insight into practical advice on how to structure SAP security;
- Be aware of third party products that can help you secure and maintain SAP;
- Be aware of relevant best practice guidance on how to secure SAP;
- Influence SAP
- Have an insight into new features proposed by SAP in respect of Auditing, security and control.
One of the core aims of the group is to improve awareness and understanding of the SAP security features in relation to SAP Product portfolio, including any specialist areas that have a control aspect, e.g. Licensing.
The full agenda and content for this session will be online shortly, but take a look at some of the benefits this SIG brings:
Typical SIG events include:
- Presentations from our members giving you “real” customer stories and experiences;
- Core SAP technologies, delivered by subject matter experts;
- Demonstrations of relevant 3rd party tools.
Our UKISUG Audit Control & Security SIG Chairs:
Brian Froom has 21+ years’ experience as an it Auditor across different sectors. He is currently involved in the security and monitoring of Tata steel’s SAP installations across UK and Europe.
Rhian Parry has been leading Welsh Waters IT External Audits since 2012 along with the SAP Access and Authorisations Annual user reviews with SAP licence Management now in her remit as Dwr Cymru Welsh Water’s SAP Assurance Lead within the SAP Centre of Excellence.
THIS WEBINAR WILL TAKE PLACE ON ZOOM