Following a request from its Affiliate members, the UK & Ireland SAP User Group are planning a PARTNER FORUM event in Birmingham, in line with their 2013 Annual Conference.
Facilitated by the User Group and supported by SAP, the key aims of the Forum are:
- Provide a platform for the networking and sharing of ideas
- Develop synergies between Partners, the User Group and SAP
- To gain an insight behind SAP thinking and rationale
- Partners to have a defined platform and joint voice to SAP through structured and collaborative discussions
Depending on the success of the initial meeting, the User Group aim is to continue with the forum as a quarterly event to bring SAP and Partners together for topical discussions including:
- A clear understanding of SAP focus and development areas
- What’s on the customers agenda
- What’s best to promote and how
This initial Partner Forum event will be held on Monday 25th November 2013 as part of the User Groups 25th Anniversary Conference in Birmingham.
Places are limited to one per organisation and the target audience is Operation Directors, Managing Directors or similar level.
For those partners who are not already exhibiting at this year’s User Group Conference, the User Group are also offering you the chance to experience their special 25th Anniversary Conference by allowing access to the Exhibition Hall, as part of this Forum’s Agenda.
If you would like to participate in the Partner Forum, please contact Helen Borland on 01642 343411 or at [email protected].
Event has expired