This event is kindly being sponsored by XAU.
Lynn Farrell from London Borough of Southwark willgive aDevelopment Requests Update.
Maureen Gregoryfrom SAP will deliver an SAP Update.
James Barron from XAU will present to the group Payroll & HR Seamless Integration & Reporting,doing more with PA20/PA30
- making payroll results simple - a look at IntelliSmart payroll infotypes.
- Finding payroll variances with Object Manager.
- Other uses for Object Manager - checking changed infotypes, working with lists.
- Flexibly restricting infotype change access during the payroll cycle.
James will also deliver the presentation Beyond WageType Reporter - combining HR and payroll results. This presentation will look at SAP Query and writing + using reports that combine both HR and XAU Payroll data. We will look at four reports
- Writing a Gross to Net query from scratch.
- Using a Payroll Posting query to analyse payroll posting results.
- Use a query to analyse overtime by weekday.
- Use a flexible query to write a letter to employees confirming their Pension earnings,contributions, AVC's plus Employer Contributions
- Time allowing we will also look at a new BACS report that attendees can install (we will make available for free) and have running in minutes
There will then be a session General Business Topicswhich will include:
- In Year MoVements e-Filing
- Salary Sacrifice Schemes and Non-Cash Benefits
- Implications of Sex Discrimination Act Oct 2008 (Paul Squires,SAP UK)
- Context Sensitive Authorisations (Phil Claughton, Leeds Uni)
Fred Rennison willgive a review of the 2008Conference.
The afternoon will then consis of several Brekout Sessions as follows:
- Public Sector D1 & D2
- Migrant Workers Point Based System
- Multiple Employment Issues: Payslip simulations
- National Minimum Dataset
- School Workforce Census
- General Payroll Topics 3rd Floor
- To be determined by the Group on the day or by advance e-mail request to Fred firstname.lastname@example.org
Event has expired