Join us at our next Business One SIG, which is taking place as part of our Annual UKISUG Connect Conference.
You will get to enjoy the full conference experience, which means complimentary access to :
- Our Exhibition Hall, filled with over 70 SAP partners
- Conference Keynotes
Additional benefit too - Wind down after the SIG, by purchasing a SUGFest ticket for only £95+VAT 'THE' conference party event.
The SIG will include:
- SAP UKI Business One Roadmap & Update
- SAPs Digital Transformation/Intelligent Enterprise strategy
- Extending the reach of SAP Business One across your entire business presented by Darren Crawley from Cloud4Partners
- Process automation across your business with a focus on processing AP Invoices. Within any business AP processing is and will always be considered a pure cost to the business. The session will demonstrate how, with iDocuments, implementation of AP Invoice Automation can instantly reduce workload and deliver rapid returns on the investment
- Learn How Corporate Culture Can Make or Break Your SAP Innovation Strategy
- Learn how culture can help achieve your business objectives.
- Define a set of values and principles aligned with your strategy.
- Build a culture that drives innovation, change, and improvement
- Direct your questions to John Wager and Sotos Soteriou our SIG Co-Chairs who will be delivering a session to cover your problems & solutions
We hope to see you there!
Please note, this event is open to all conference delegates with a full pass, but you must be registered under our Business One Membership to attend this event only.
Event has expired