Your business is dynamic, your employees expect an engaging and rewarding work environment, your suppliers need more visibility into your processes, and you need to fend off agile unencumbered upstarts from your customers.
SAP HANA Cloud Platform gives you the ability to rapidly drive the necessary innovation by securely and seamlessly connecting your systems, apps, and business process to your digital core all while maintain the stability and reliability expected from industry leaders. No matter if these are traditional on-premise solutions or solutions delivered in the cloud.
A simple and intuitive user experience is a ‘must-have’ both from the perspective of usability and return on investment. But enterprise application UX is not as simple as consumer UX. SAP’s UXaaS cloud offering includes tools and content that enable customers to scale great user experience in their organization across the discovery, design, develop and deploy stages of the app lifecycle.
In this session, we will get started with a new UX design too that will enable you to create enterprise apps with great UX and make your end users more productive. We will demonstrate taking a project from the design stage with Build, through development with Web IDE all the way to deployment on SAP Fiori, cloud service.
We will show you how to do the following entirely in the cloud:
- Create a low fidelity application prototype in minutes
- Conduct a user research study to view end user verbal and non-verbal feedback
- Export a design project into Web IDE to complete development
- Deploy to mobile and desktop users via SAP Fiori, cloud service
- Milja Gillespie, Director, Go to Market, SAP HANA Cloud Platform, SAP SE
- George Hayes, Developer, Products & Innovation, UxD UXaaS, SAP SE
If you would like to view the webinar, please log in to view dial in details.
Event has expired